Sunday, November 18, 2012

perfection in a love story.

at the beginning of this weekend 
(as i ate ice cream straight from the carton)
i asked my mom how she actually met my dad.
she told me her friends told her they had a guy they thought she should meet
and she agreed to meet them over at his house when she got done with work
she ended up being the first one there
it was a small, junky house and
my dad was out in the yard with his dog jerry
(big surprise)
my mom stopped there.
so of course i asked,
"well what'd you think of him"
she chuckled and said,
 "i thought he was a hick!"
(i might have choked on the overally huge spoonful of ice cream i had just shoved in my mouth)
but then she turned around and said,
"im kidding maria. what do you think i thought?... i married him"
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment