Friday, February 3, 2012

i can explain .

i haven't posted for quite sometime and i can explain
we are having computer troubles and are back to using "the beast"
its my sisters laptop, her old old one,
you know that laptop that brought her through 4 years of college and three trips to africa,
yeah that one. let me tell you if this thing explodes in my lap i wouldn't be the least bit surprised!
allow me to really let you get the feel for this laptop and its age by just leaving the rest of my blog post the exact way this computer prints it... hope you can understand.

anyways
alot has went on sincethe last time i was here
i got my liscense
soon followed by strep
soon folowed by a ovely two days off
soon followed by a nice stack of homework
soo folowed by life again.

now that you are up to date and get how annoying it is to type words on this "beast" let me tell you a...
FUNNY SIGHTING
background info: as some of you may know my dad likes to use the microwave but not only does he like to use the microwave he likes to watch the food spin round and round with his face about two close inches from the microwave door!
tonight my dad was watching his pheasant meat spin round and round and all of the sudden BOOM! the meat exploded. my dads face jerked away from the microwave and he yelled, "well what the heck!!!" i of course burst into laughter and proceeded laughing as he cleaned out the microwave. if only he'd had listened to us and not watched his food spin around he would not have had the poop scared out of him or given me a good laugh
*life is funny friends, laugh about it!
(see how my typing randomly switches print style yes that is the work of "the beast" ...hope you don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment