Friday, January 20, 2012

honest.

let me be completely honest.
tonight i came home from a bball game to find my brother sleeping on the couch.
and not only sleeping but snoring.
most nights i find this completely repulsive, i mean just go to bed already.

but tonight... tonight was different.
i simply slipped passed him grabbed my fleece blanket and plopped down on the recliner.
i looked at the Christmas lights and just sat in silence.
or mostly silence as my bro grumbled away in his dreams.

tonight it felt good to just have a sibling annoying me.

some days i would give a lot to have a sister singing in some alien voice

and another constantly making you laugh while dad is trying to say a simple supper prayer

or a brother snoring on the couch

i miss those things.

honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment