Friday, May 11, 2012

one of those days.

yep it's been one of those days.
you know the days when
-you feel fat
-school is boring
-every red box is out of the movie you want
-there is a left turner in front of you
-you have to say sorry but don't mean it
-you argue and then wish to take back the things you said
-the house smells weird
-i don't want that for supper
yeah that's right, one of those days.
i came home from school a bit frayed and then as i always do i went to the computer desk.
and there it was my cure for the day
our computers wall paper.












and my first world pains diminished as i thought of the darling babies i'd loved on
the darling ones i do love still.
meet my favorite boy Mr. T 
today my life may not be perfect or even close to that
but today i have a family, a home, three meals, friends, and an education.
Mr. T is across the ocean along with millions of others who wait...
wait for a family, a home, three meals, friends, and an education.
and suddenly my day just didn't seem that bad.
my life seemed pretty perfect and i was thankful.

1 comment: