Monday, July 16, 2012

a bit about... me.

so i figured on this horribly hot hot hot day i would enlighten you with just a bit more about well... me. 
  • i dislike hot hot hot weather. i'm a fall and spring girl. i love football and baseball. is this all making sense.
  • um i ask for a puppy every other day. oh yeah by the way we just got a puppy in february.
  • i go through phases with music where i listen to the same song over and over. my sisters can testify to this one.
  • i really like living with just my parents. i think i might just stay here... forever
  • i am not afraid to talk to strangers, today i said to a random lady i feel like my butt is visually wet from sweat. yep. that's me.
  • i want a tattoo really bad.
  • guys gravitate to me. i'm flattering myself a little with the wording but i do have more man friends
  • i scream at people when i am driving. if you stop first then.... GO!
  • i have a bucket list. you will have to wait to see that.
  • i don't know if i want to get married. really.
  • i want to be a sports agent. really.
  • i can knit. thank you grandma rita.
  • i tend to drop cell phones in water. saved my last one. victory!
  • i have to have a teddy bear on my window sill to hold my shade close so people cant look through the little crack at me while i sleep.
  • i love to swim and sail.

sailing
my so called puppy (on the right)
see its time for another.
i will leave you with those 15 for now. happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment