Tuesday, July 10, 2012

adventure.

ever wonder if you are where you're supposed to be.
i have been blessed with a nearly perfect life.
i have weaknesses and hard days but i am generally happy.
but most days i catch myself wondering is this really all there is.
i mean honestly i have seen, i know that there is just so much more.
so what keeps my feet planted, where is my side of adventure.
i have been in five states and three different countries in the past 6 months.
(that's counting lay overs, I'm not that crazy!)
and i miss it already because those places have taught me that there is beauty everywhere
and why should i keep my eyes from seeing it, all of it.
why should i stay planted and not see the gifts this world holds
the gifts that were crafted so perfectly by such and amazing God.
i surfed in California and i thought why should i keep my mind from learning these many new adventures
i sailed for one of the first times this weekend and i loved it.
so i really thought what keeps me planted what holds me back.
fear. 
money.
school.
time.
people.
yep and for lack of a better word those things are lame.
nothing should keep me from living  my life to the fullest.
from just letting the wind carry me and seeing where i end up.
i know that there is so much to be discovered.
and here i am in Pine City, MN, granted i do love it here.
but the voice in my head echoes constantly
there is so much more.
and i think its time to let myself believe it.
there is so much more and my days are dwindling 
(all of our days are really)
i have a bucket list...
and i think its time to get up and get going.
my cousin said to me this past weekend
all you should be doing right now is just having fun.
and i choose to believe it.
adventure is out there...
around every corner
with every breeze that blows
I'm out to find it.
minnesota. 
Cali

big sur

africa.


No comments:

Post a Comment